1. We are Kartecnica Inc., trading under the name Kartecnica.com and can be reached
• By email:
2. Opening hours/working days : Monday through Friday from 09.00 to 18.00
1. These general conditions apply to all offers made by us and every time you buy or have bought something from us.We will make these conditions easily available.
2. For some products we offer special conditions. In such case these general conditions will apply for the remainder.
We will ensure that all offered products are clearly described and/or are depicted with an image or photograph.
1. If you place an order we will send you a confirmation via email. With this confirmation the agreement is completed.
2. We will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and will ensure a secure web environment. The same applies to our electronic payment services.
3. We will supply all necessary information and data with your order but most can also be found on our website. The customer needs to carefully save the (digital) invoice.
RIGHT TO RETURN
If you are not satisfied with the product you receive, it may be returned within 14 days of the delivery date (the reflection period).
OBLIGATIONS DURING THE REFELECTION PERIOD
During the reflection period you may unpack and/or handle and inspect the product as you would in a store. If upon its return the product is not in the state you would find in a store, you may not receive a full refund.
HOW TO RETURN PRODUCTS; COSTS
1. If you decide to return goods you will first need to send us the completed return notification form provided with the delivery within the reflection period. The form can also be found on our website and send it to
2. As soon as possible, but always within 7 days following your notification, you will return the product, if reasonably possible in the original condition and packaging.
3. You will bear the costs of the return shipment.
OBLIGATIONS OF KARTECNICA.COM IN THE CASE OF RETURNS
1. Within two working days we will confirm by email the receipt of the notification of return.
2. We will either send you a new product or refund your payment within 14 days of the receipt of your return shipment.
EXCLUSION OF THE RIGHT OF RETURN
You cannot return:
1. Products made to measure or personalised in any way ;
2. Services executed in a correct way such as (engine) maintenance or tuning.
1. There is no difference between the prices in our store or on the website.
2. All prices on your order will show prices exclusive of Taxes.
CONFORMITY AND WARRANTY
We will always respect the law in questions concerning warranty.
DELIVERY AND EXECUTION
1. We will take the greatest possible care in trying to fulfil your orders.
2. We will ship your order as soon as possible. If delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot, or only partially fulfilled, we will inform you as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after your order was placed. In such case you have the right to cancel your order. If you payed in advance we will refund you as soon as possible but no later than 14 days.
3. If a product you ordered is no longer available we will offer you a refund or an alternative.
4. The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with us up to the moment of delivery to you or the address you provided us with.
1. If we ask you to pay in advance, we will immediate start fulfilling your order upon receiving payment.
2. You will inform us a soon as possible if there is an error in your payment details.
2. We will reply as soon as possible but no later than 14 days of receipt. We will aim to address your complaint immediately. If we need more time we will give you an indication when you can expect a more detailed answer.
3. We will try to resolve your complaint in any event within 4 weeks. Are we unable to jointly resolve the complaint you can resort to a court (see below in article 15).
DISPUTES AND APPLICABLE LAW
1. All agreements between us and yourself and these General Conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with Italian Law.
2. In case of a dispute, you and ourselves will submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Italian court.
If we amend these General Conditions, they will be published first on the website before becoming applicable.